Saturday, May 21, 2005

2 days ago, I was in this small but quaint music store, called 'Dragonfly Records' at Elizabeth St. They stock some pretty good collection of CDs and vinyls at real good prices. I spent about an hour there when I came back from work, call it loitering but it was therapeutic. I remember the tips of my fingers having a thin layer of dust from flipping through the CDs :) heh...

Alright this is the story, I was waiting for my turn to pay for the CDs I decided to get, when I heard a man falling to the ground. I turned around and saw this aussie in his twenties, having some epileptic fits. He was shaking real bad and saw his eyeballs roll up. I felt like I need to do something, but my lack of knowledge to attend to such situation made me froze in my standing position.

The store assistant, a grungy looking man was panicking and was pacing back and forth thinking of what to do, when the friend of this guy who had fits told him to call the ambulance. Made me wonder 'You mean, you didn't think about that?' So he did call the ambulance and after about 5 minutes, the paramedics came and carry him out of the store.

Just thought it's something you don't get to see in a music store everyday? Oh, anyway... I did pray for him and before I left the store, heh :p

Poor guy. But on another random note, I do remember the time when I was in that stretcher in a similiar ambulance.

Pain, much pain...

heh :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger