Monday, May 30, 2005

How shall I descibe it?
Is there enough letters in a word to tell You how I feel?
No, they couldn't contain the magnitude of how I feel.

Like the waves that buffet the rocks of the shore,
I've been buffeted for more than a hundred times,

Each crash of the wave shapes the rock,
It shapes the character to the core.
It endured hundreds of crashes from the waves,
but it will endure, persevere and stand strong for another thousand more.

Lord, hold me close to You,
As I hold on close to You,
And as I hold on to what I have and been through ever so closely,
I will choose to hold on to what you have ahead of me even more dearly.

You are my Rock whom I cling to.
You are my Banner whom I find strength.
You are my Refuge whom I find safety.
You are Jesus.

My desires, my heart, and my whole self,
You know them all.
You hold them all in the palm of Your hands.
In You I find me.

Without You, I'm nothing,
But with You, my dear Lord, I'm all I can be.

Make my life as a love song for You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger