Thursday, June 02, 2005

2 June 2005.

It's officially the start of a new season, which also means it's the end of yet another one. Summer came and went... Now, autumn has left us far behind, feeling a bit belittled by the magnitude of winter, I guess.

Have been waking up to single digit temperature every morning. Most of the times, the cityscape is a little gloomy, huge dark rainy clouds seem to hover over this city every single morning now. Quite often, there'll be a few hot air balloons 'floating' in the midst of the clouds. It seemed more peaceful up there, I reckon (or that's how I've always felt). Strange.

Chad Harding, our man of God, pastor of the Planetshakers Interns this year, shared that the seasons reflect more than just the change in weather. The seasons has been something like what God is bringing us through this year, from the start of the year.

I reckon, that's true for me.

God has been bringing me through spritual season too. And I am having the time of my life. Last year, 2004 has officially gone down the books as the second best year. This is THE best year yet. And it's only half of it! God, bring it on!! :) *having a picture of Lleyton Hewitt doing his hand gesture thing* C'mmoonnnnn! :D

Oh, and it's also the start my 21-day fast today. Significant. Because never have I felt so convicted to be committed to this fast so strongly. There is more. There has to be, because this is not it. There future is beconing. Did share this once when I went up to the church stage to share a testimony, that the first ray of light is always beautiful, because not only it signifies the end of night, but it's the start of something amazing. This year has been like that in a lot of ways, God has showing me ray's of His glory shining through. But there is more, His glory will be revealed when His mighty light shines from over the mountains and the clouds. I believe that God is bringing me through the second part of this year where His coming glory will bring His previous one to the next level. I know that there is more.

I'm holding on, constantly praying and leaning on Him, the Rock. Without Him, I'm nothing, but with Him all things are possible in Christ Jesus my Saviour. He, who started a good work in me will bring it to the day of completion till the day our Lord returns.

2 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

=O)
vonnie
i think its the singing.
maybe the rapping.. =P

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

haha :) ray's rapping days are far behind i think ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger