Tuesday, June 07, 2005

3 more days. 36 more hours!

This coming week, I'll be having a week leave. ooh yeah! Am looking forward for it heaps. Will be starting it off by a road trip with Jono, TJ, Sharene, Skye and myself :) Destination: not confirmed. But, who cares? When you have good company like that! haha..

Then, will be having a 3 church service weekend at the Arrow Building. Speakers line up are Mike Gugs and Matt Fielder. Joy.

"Come taste and see that the Lord is good".... mm... You are definately good, my Lord. But I know You're saying to me, this is just entree, a little appetiser to tickle the tastebuds. Bring on the maincourse in Your time Lord, because I know it will be good.

Did I tell you this will be a good year?

It already is, in so many ways...

:)

2 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger Incognito said...

*sniffle* i wanna go too.... *sniffle* room for one more? *sniffle*

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger raychuah said...

aw.. poor agnes. u enjoy yourself in msia yeah? we'll think of you during the rd trip :D haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger