Monday, June 06, 2005

Grace like a river.

His love like the ocean.

Come and wash me away.

His love so unreserved, I so undeserved - delirious?

There are some days when I just want to come into His presence, stand, sit, kneel, lift up my hands, and just stay silent before the awesome King. To feel His weight come upon me, lifting the weight of the world. To hear Him whisper His unreserved love into my ear. There are some days where I would just want to soak in His presence.

Fill me up. Let me decrease, Let You overflow in my life.

Rest in You - Hillsong

Your faithfulness endures always
Where mountains falls and reason fails
And You calm the raging seas
And You calm the storms in me, again...

All I know is I find rest in You...
All I know is I find rest in You...

My heart will praise You throughout the night
Where singing seems a sacrifice

Your grace is all I need
Your grace is all I need...

Jesus' Blood never fails me... - delirious?

Thank You Jesus...

I need more of You in my life...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger