Tuesday, June 28, 2005

In 2 hours, it will be 14 days since we're together. I like the count up that we have now. Not that we didn't have one before. But instead of counting the numbers of days apart, now we can count the number of days we are together.

Nice.

S k y e dear, you came into my world and changed it. You made it beautiful. You took my breath away. You have my heart. Somewhere in the process when you went back to Singapore, my mind followed closely too. I had to pull it back to Melbourne constantly.

In between those 2 weeks, I had people asking me about you. One went "Hey Ray, how's your girlfriend going?" I paused, carved a smile on my face, my heart and mind went mmm, then I answered him. Girlfriend. I like that, love: People asking me about you.

Nice.

With a mug of black tea in front of me, in a 4 degree chill outside, I think about you.
I want to tell people about you, about us, about what we have. About how Dad has brought us here and where He will be bringing us to.

It's probably only an hour before I hear your voice again. I miss you.

Here we are

On earth together

It's you and I

God has made us fall in love

It's true

I've really found

Someone like you

Will it stay

The love you feel for me

Will you say

That you will be by my side

To see me through

Until my life is through

Well in my mind

We can conquer the world

In love you and I...


Michael Buble, You and I

10 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"In love you and I" - *huggggs*. I'm not going any where dear. We will do life together. - Skye

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

*hugggsss* i love that dear. i want to do life with you

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger raychuah said...

hi germie :) i got no objections to joining the club, although we wld def be talking abt our respective dears across the shore. the name cracks me up! lol!

 
At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can somebody tape the conversation in the MCLPW mtg? heh. Hi Germie :) - Skye

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

Skye dear, you hear the original version of that conversation every night :) from your man himself too. heh, love u dear.

 
At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol! Mr Skye? Oh dear, I'm prob Ms/ Missus Ray to Ray's friends then.... Golly gee - Skye

 
At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And dearest Ray, love u too :) - Skye

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

Mr Skye.. lol! hmm.. u knw, Ms/Missus James [:P hah] i really don't mind tt name, altough i'm def sure the name sounds does suit Skye, the gorgeous more. haha :)

 
At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

boo... me wants drum set. heh. - skye

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

Skye dear, you get to play on a drumkit almost every week. me? *sob* drumkit doesn't even knw my name anymore... boo.. hah :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger