Thursday, June 09, 2005

Tommorrow...

I remember talking about milestones once. Here comes another. A major one. One of those milestone that will not fade away with time. One of those that I want to look back and smile. It's all happening...

Tommorrow.

The weather can change, the music can keep on playing, but one thing I know is that tommorrow will not be the same. The hands of time could keep on turning, but doesn't mean much I there is no You and you. But it's all taking a marvelous turn...

Tommorrow.

Marvel. And I'll keep doing that. I don't ever want to lose the sense of awe. For the day after tommorrow will be a new day, and I will keep looking forward because this is not all that He has called me to be. He has called me to constantly look towards, the

Tommorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger