Monday, June 20, 2005

wow....

there are absolutely no words that could tell the magnitude of things that took place in the past week. Every single day, every single hour, every spoken and unspoken word... they could not be articulated well enough in words.

...

Milestone; 15th June 2005. In fact, the whole week when she was here was a milestone. One that would be permanently imprinted in my heart forever. Thank you, Lord for bringing her here. Thank You for what You've done in us when she was here. Thank you for even bringing about people to affirm us. And you, dear... no one could ever take your place in my heart. Absolutely no one.

Just being able to walk down the streets of Melbourne with you, holding you hand, and knowing that you're around, living 2 streets away.. all these things they mean the world to me. In the words of Joss Stone, you are "some kind of wonderful" :) hehe

For everything that happened in the past week, I'm torn between hiding and holding them dearly in my heart or to tell everyone about it. I guess.... the latter took the better of me in most cases. But dear, for everyting that we have shared here in Melbourne, no one could ever grasp the wonder of just having you here, close to me. Only you and me will ever know how much all these meant to us. And even for the things beyond, God will be taking us on a journey that will continue to blow our mind and He will constantly bring us into new phases in our life together.

For all of those who have kept us in prayer, thank you.

I thank God for bringing us together in such a time as this. I feels right to be in the center of what God has for us. In witnessing the things He has brought us through, there we things and situation that we out of our control, but He has caused these things to take place and that has brought us closer together as well as just constantly making me, and us stand in awe of what God has done and is doing.

Entering into a new phase of life with that someone in your life is amazingly beautiful. Two people holding on to each other and more importantly holding on tightly to the Creator of Life and Love. If there's anyone who knows how to do life and life the best, its our Dad in Heaven. So, Dad come and be the Lord over this relationship :) I want to love her more, to be beside her, through whatever that comes, I know I have You and I'm thankful that you're here with me.

What was hard about this week? Seeing you go. Knowing that I won't be able to see you tommorrow. Won't be able to hold you. Then, I felt at the corner of my eye, tears started to well up and roll down my cheeks. I cried in that departure hall. Cried for the first time about someone whom I gave my heart to and love dearly.

I am going to hold on and never let go of the promises of God and I will never let go of you. You are absolutely so very dear to me. You make my life here in Melbourne beautiful. I glad that we're sharing this life together. And one thing I pray is that I will be able to share this life with you forever.

S k y e Tan, I love you.

9 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger ling long said...

waaa... so touching... feel like crying now... so blessed... yupz... all da best to u... God bless... hahaahhahahhahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you too :) - skye

 
At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you too :) - skye

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger raychuah said...

*hugggss* :)

 
At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sniffles* grab holds of tissue and blow.

von

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger raychuah said...

yup, dearest skye tan, that's the love of my life :)

 
At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bulu roma standing di!
;)
~von

 
At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*weepsobcry*

i feel so...

*weeepsobcry*

*hiccup*

so...

*hiccup*

HaapPPPpppEEEEEee...

*wail*

-ags-

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

aww... aggie! just a little freedom of expression from a guy to the love of his life? :) Wheeee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger