Sunday, July 10, 2005

10th July 2004.

I wish I'm teleported to Singapore. Even if it's just for one day.. let it be today. There's nothing like spending that one special day with the one you love. It's my girlfriend's birthday today. But dear, I know that this will only the be the first one of the many, many birthdays we'll celebrate together.

Like every single day, I'll wake up and thank God for someone as beautiful and gorgeous as you. But on this day, I'll wake up and thank God that He has brought you into this world and how He's seen all the days of your life, even today. Even us, love. Thank God for how He's made you into the wonderful woman of God that you are, and that you will be. I thank God for you. You came into my life and made it different. You made it so much more beautiful.

Happy birthday, S k y e dear.

17 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank u, baby :) i miss you heaps and loads but the thankfulness tt we hv come this far exceeds the ouch of the missing. i love u, r a y chuah. u made my life more beautiful too. - skye

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger raychuah said...

i can't thank God enough for bringing us here, where we are. i love u too, s k y e dear *HUGGS*

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger TJ said...

oops, wrong room!

 
At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tjok! hahah - Skye

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

dot dot dot..
tjokro amoinoto...

 
At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

3 words for ya!

 
At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

blame e shepherd... lol!
learn from him

 
At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ray and skye.. both of you are sooo sweet! haha quite random la i realise. but. you're the sweetest couple with beautiful love. makes my hair stand! :D

.shauna.

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger PrinZeZz said...

Hiii!! Haha This is my first time using blog. This is so strange.
My gawd... really Raymond, my hair really stood up while reading your latest blog.
No offense Skye, it's really sweet but just that coming from Raymond Chuah Something Something, er...... it's ... indescribable.
=0O Did I just do the 'dot dot dot'?

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

well, er... thanks shauna & sharene? haha! well, now ur know... ray has this side too! haha :D

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger TJ said...

i cant agree more...!
i cant believe on wat im reading now from Raymond Chuah Moong Earn.
its unthinkable...
its...its... err...inexpressible!

 
At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like to think i hv an effect on my man, heh, esp since he reduced me to a soppy state too. heh :) - skye

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

aww... dearest, u sureee hv an effect on me. the tears part? it's only for God and you... :)

 
At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ray - :>

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

who's tt up there? :) hehe.. curious. tts all.

 
At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops, sorry, love. tt was me - skye :)

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger raychuah said...

babyy *huggggss* hehe :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger