Thursday, July 14, 2005

15th July 2005.

We've been together for a month now, dear. And I still stand amazed by what our Dad is doing and amazed by how sweet and wonderful you are. You're right, we're constantly discovering new depths of how much we can miss each other.

I'll hold on to your hand, and to His Hand as we walk on this journey God took us. "Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." (Phil. 1:6) He began an awesome work in us, love. In a lot of ways, you are awesome. You make my life brighter, so much more wonderful.

I love you, girlfriend.

5 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweetie *huggs* my response is on my blog ;) - skye

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

i love your blog, baby *hugggss* :)
i love U, skye dear

 
At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the both of you.
hehahahha.
best of both worlds =P
von

 
At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe. vonnie, u r awesome :) - skye

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

:) aww...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger