Tuesday, July 19, 2005

As I was travelling on the morning train to work, I did my devotion, when I came upon this awesome verse:

"God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God's work from beginning to end." Ecclesiastes 3:11 [NLT]

Spot on.

God made everything beautiful in its own time. Everything covers a lot. Everything is absolute. Everything is all. Therefore, all the more reasons I will trust and believe in You. All the more reasons I will hold on to You. All the more reasons I will keep calling you Abba Father, God and my Lord.

You have planted eternity in my heart. You have given me a hope for the future. You have given me a vision that makes me press on, and look ahead. You said that those who look back on the plow are not fit for the kingdom of God. I will look in front, Lord. I will press on for the prize that Christ Jesus has for me, and for us.

Yes, I'm glad that there is an "us", S k y e dear.

The next five and a half month will be awesome. God did not promise a storm-free life, but a storm-proof one as He is there, always. You are my Rock in which I will stand upon and cling on. You are my Rock in which I will hide and find shelter.

There's been a phrase that has been repeating itself in my head lately, and that is "There's more."

God, bring us into the future and the destiny that You have for us. For Your promises are Yes and Amen! We will hold on, we will press on and we will see that one day You have prepared for us.

But for now, and for tomorrow, I will declare that You have made everything beautiful in its time. I want to thank You for Your faithfulness and goodness that is from everlasting to everlasting.

I love You, my God and my Lord!

And I love you, dearest

:)

2 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love God. And I love you too, dear :) - skye

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

darling... *hugggss* :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger