Sunday, July 31, 2005

Ephesians 3:16-21 [NIV] prayer:

God, I pray that out of Your glorious abundant riches in heaven, that You may strengthen me with Your power through Your Spirit in me, all for the purpose so that Christ may dwell in my heart through the faith You have planted in me. And I pray that as You have called me into Your love and made me planted and established in love, that I may have the power (that comes from You) to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is Your love for me, and to understand Your love that surpasses my human wisdom. So that I can be filled to the absolute measure of You in me. That You may increase I will decrease. Now, to You who is able to do immeasurably more than all I ask or imagine, according to Your power that is at work in me, I give You all the glory and praise that You so deserve. There is more in You, today and forevermore. Let me live in the abundance of Your glory, Lord. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger