Thursday, July 28, 2005

I am completely and utterly blown away by my girlfriend's ability to make my birthday so awesome!

I am in awe. Totally dissolved into a millions pieces just by looking and holding the various things that she sent through, think I lost my legs somewhere in even discovering what's in it! hehe ;) Just a bit past the halfway mark in 2005, and I'm totally blown away by how amazing this year already is. But it just got better. Definately heaps better!

How do you do it, S k y e Tan? How do you make me so happy? :)

I thank God for you, for all of you! I love you, dearest!!!!!

WOW!

3 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thank God for you! For 31/07/1981 when the life of the man who will change my life begun. I love you, dear :) - Skye

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

that's really sweet, dear.. well, u changed my life too.. U rock, Skye Tan! *hugggss*

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

zildjian :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger