Friday, July 01, 2005

It has been half a month, dear :)

Half a month since we've been together. Together in how God has worked His miracle in bringing us together. And into the destiny He is bringing us to, as we walk on this journey together as a couple.

There were many times last year when I thought, "God, how on earth can You make 2005 better than this year?" Only 6 months down the track and God has did incredibly and infinitely more. Only 6 months and 2004 is officially the second best year now.

It has been a year of testing, a year of going to the next phase of my life. But better, next phase of entering into a new phase of life with someone whom I love, someone whom I call my girlfriend now. Someone whom I would look decades down the road and say now that, it is worth giving my life, my love and my best to her. To my girlfriend dearest :)

I miss you.

Just to be with you dear. I would lay down everything here, just to be with you.

For 24 years of my life, God has brought me through certain emotions, lessons that has to be learnt, things that needed to be built into my core and characters that needed to be refined. God has brought me through relationships in order to shape me and mould me into the R a y that I am today. God has to bring me through those relationships so that I'm prepared for who He has prepared for me today so that I'm able to give my best; the best years of my life. For as I held on and put my trust in Him, He has brought someone into my life whom I desire to spend my life with. To spend my life loving her and to give her my best, and to love her more and more.

As we entered into a relationship together half a month ago, it was not without prayer and seeking God. For the four and a half months where we were praying together, where our emotions were out in the open, where the risk of vulnerability were so high; we were holding on. Holding on to the promises of God, holding on to His Word, holding on to our love and to each other.

There were times when the pain of being separated surfaced and felt so real and the missing gets so deep it aches, but there were times when thinking about where we are and where God is bringing us to brings a smile to my face. A smile that acknowledges God, "You are Lord, and I place all of my emotions, all of my life into Your hands because I know I can trust in You."

God has been awesome and He will continue to be. He is a God of advancement, a miracle-working God. I know I can trust You, Lord.

Thinking about you, dear. Always thinking about you and about us.

Never have I experience such joy of giving my heart to someone who loves me so much and whom I just want to love with all that is in me. You have my heart dear. You will always have my heart. You already have my heart, and it doesn't make me happier and more thankful to know that it's you.

I've always been cautious about letting people into my life. I guess I've always been aware of certain risks involved in that level of vulnerability. But you dear, you come into my world and you make me want to be vulnerable, you make me want to share this life with you for the rest of my life.

For the rest of my life. That's a heavy statement. yeah... as heavy as that may sound, I know it is a life spent well, a life where I can love someone totally and extravagantly and know that I'm being loved too. And I want to be committed to this love, I want to be committed to you. It doesn't matter if there's any other girls. All that matter is, there is you, S k y e :)

I want to do life with you.

I want to love you for the rest of my life.

It has been half a month, which means that there's so much more for us. So much more of life we are going to do together, as a couple :)

Melbourne is where we fell in love. Melbourne is where we got together. Melbourne is where we started to dream where God can take us, into the future and destiny He has for us. And into the destiny is where we will walk into. Day by day, we're nearer to the destiny He has for us. Four and a half months ago, we would have never thought we would be here. But God sure has a plan. That Big Guy sure does. And we will walk on His plan because it is a life that is lived to the full.

There is more.

This is just the start. Yet the start already blows my mind. There is you. There is me. There is God. There is lots of love :) There is a forever for us.

I'm looking forward to that one day when we will see each other again. I can't wait to see the future God has for you and me, and us.

I still miss you.

I still think about you.

I still dream about you.

And I still and will always love you.

9 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm waiting too for God to show us more. I'm convicted there is more. Baby :) - Skye

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

There sure is, honey :)
*HUGGS*

 
At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats this with you and car accident?

skye - i'm watching ally mcbeal and i'm thinking about you ;)

*mwahs

von

 
At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe. ally mcbeal and me? haha. u r so cute, vonnie! - skye

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger raychuah said...

ally mcbeal brings back memories... mmm... good memories of skye in 609 :)

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger yvonne said...

hoi - can you let me dream of ally + skye in peace?!??! =P

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

dream of ally who and my girlfriend in peace?? hah! :P

 
At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol - skye

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger raychuah said...

:) hey there girlfriend! heheh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger