Thursday, July 21, 2005

Just me and my PowerMac. My colleagues are in a web programming seminar in the city as I'm blogging now.

Four and a half months. That's how long I've been working as a graphic designer. I remember praying so hard for this job, I would probably part the Red Sea if I were praying any harder. It's a wonder God didn't just zap me, ask me to shut up and trust Him.

Fast forward to four and a half months later, here I am trying hard to rise above the rigidness of the daily work routine. I really can't complain because not only did God gave me a job, He blessed me with excellent bosses that allows me to take leave on Wednesdays for internship and I'm doing something that I enjoy doing. All that and I got hired even before I obtained my Australian PR.

So, you see.. there's nothing I should complain about. 'Cause I reckon if I do, God may have to zap me this time (in a loving way, I hope).

But, you know what?

I'm thankful.

Even in times of uncertainty and times when I just have to hold on, there is much to give thanks for. For all that is happening around me, my wonderful girlfriend God brought into my life,
the people God placed around me, the job, the family.... His awesome promises...

Thank You, Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger