Wednesday, July 06, 2005

There is a certain joy in getting the gift for someone you love. The sense of wanting to be there escalates as the date draws near.

An MMS came through yesterday night as I came back from City Church's discipleship course. I clicked through to the Optus website to find the picture of a familiar box. The box that was right here in the room of 609 Bouverie, 3 days ago. My heart raced at the thought of my girlfriend opening the box of presents I sent on Sunday.

I love it that they're with you now, dear.

Things close to our hearts. Things that meant much to us. Things that I really want you to have.

You bring a smile to my face, S k y e. You brought such joy into my life. Just the thought of how awesome and wonderful you are blows my mind. Except my mind takes the liberty of hopping on a flight to Singapore every single day without fail :) haha

Me: Come back mind 'o mind, I still need you for work, ministry and what-nots. My heart is already there looong time ago.

Mind: I would like to go back to Melbourne, but... S k y e's here....

Fact is, this mind of mine has developed an affection for you long time back.

Forever, love, forever... I want to be with you.

Girlfriend.

:)

2 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*cuddles ray's mind* hehehhe :P I love u, baby. u r tops. - Skye

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger raychuah said...

awww... ray's mind and ray feel the love very muchh :D haha! i love u too, honey. u r superbly wonderful :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger