Tuesday, July 26, 2005

There'll be at times when it feels like all you have is hope. Times when you feel you're surrounded by so much uncertainties where the only sure thing is God and His promises.

Hope, is like a postcard with a picture of God's promises for you in it. And all you can do is to hold on to it, in fact hold on to it tight. Because in it, there's a line below that says "wished you're here..."

I'm on my way there, Lord...

I'm looking at the picture of the future that you have for me, and for us and I say, "Lord, I will hold on to the hope that you've given and to all of Your promises." I'm just going through a temporary phase of turbulence where after that, I will soar higher than before. Where Your wings will take me to a new level with You. Where Your right hand will uphold me and lift me up.

For now, I'm on my way there, Lord. I believe.

"But you, dear friend, must continue to build your lives on the foundation of your holy faith. And continue to pray as you are directed by the Holy Spirit. Live in such a way that God's love can bless you as you wait for the eternal life that our Lord Jesus Christ in his mercy is going to give you."

- Jude verses 20-21 [NLT]

Awesome verse. I have never came across this verse before until Ps. Danny Gugleilmucci shared about it in the Generations Leadership Masterclass tonight. Live in such a way where God can bless You and extend His hand of blessing upon Your life. wow.

I want that in my life! so much!!!

Help me, Lord. That I will live a life that is worthy of Your calling. Being a Planetshakers intern and urbanlife leader means absolutely nothing, if I don't know You and Your ways. Create in me a heart of worship. Like David, a man after Your own heart; is something that I desire and pursue. Then, I know with all certainty that when I do that, You will give all these things to me. You will place Your hand of blessing upon my life, my relationship with S k y e, upon my family and friends, upon the ministry, and upon everything that I put my hand to, You will be there.

I know that I'm on my way there. You're guiding me everyday, step by step. I'm getting closer to that somewhere, You've prepared for me and for us.

God, empower me to live for tomorrow.

I'm on my way there. I've started this journey of going from the pasture to the palace. I'm going to hold Your hand, Lord. I'm not letting go. And dear, I'm going to hold your hand and not let go. We will walk into our future together. That picture of us in that postcard from Dad? I will hold on to it and never let go.

We are on the way there. To the hope He has for us.

2 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are, dear. *nods* That hope in Him is even already carrying us to that somewhere. Picture - Of Dad hugging us both, one in each arm, as we cling on and hug Him. The safest place in the world is when we are close to Him, and we will seek that. Love u, sweetie - Skye

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

close to Him we'll stay, and closer and closer will be reach that somewhere. Love u too, baby :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger