Saturday, July 23, 2005

"A wonderous mystery
In the pages of history
Of a man who bled and died for me
He's more than a story
He's the one who hung upon a tree
His crimson flow poured out for me
Gave His life to set me free"

- I fall to my knees, Planetshakers.

When I contemplate on Your love for me, there were countless times when I remember tears rolling down my cheek. How could it be? That a King of glory came down and died for someone like me. How could it be? As Your walked to Calvary, the pain, the torture, the piercing sword, the mockery, the thorns that were crushed to Your forehead, the... spear through Your side.

You bore it all for me. You took away my shame. You took the crown of throns to the cross. But the Father gave You the name that is higher than any other name. You are crowned King of Kings and Lord of Lords. And I will worship You forever. I will lift up Your name and I will praise You for all my days. I love you, Lord.

There is none like You. The author of my life. The one who holds my future in the palm of Your hands. With the same hands that created the universe, You formed me in my mother's womb and with the same hands, you take my hands and walk me into my future. I will cling on to You and hold on with every ounce of strength in me, I will hold on and not let go. Because You have never let me go, You have always believed in me.

I believe in You and trust in Your unfailing love, Lord. I will put my hope in You and delight myself in You. Teach me Your ways, Lord. No mountains is too high for You and no ocean too deep for You to reach me and rescue me. Take me with You and let me soar with You, God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger