Friday, July 08, 2005

Work ended at about 5.00pm today and like every other weekday, I'll hop on the 5.27pm train from Boronia and reach the Flinders Street Station at about 6.15pm.

But unlike every other weekday, it's the start of the weekend today. And like every weekend, the feeling of missing my girlfriend escalates. The idea of sharing the weekends with her always seem to be perfect. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else really. My mind often takes a trip down memory lane rewinding to the time when we were together here in Melbourne. One word: nostalgia.

However, unlike every other weekend, this will be the first weekend where I celebrate my girlfriend's birthday since we got together as a couple. And of course, a start of many, many more :) I'll often think about how it will be like to spend our first brithday together as a couple, but i reckon one word: awesome!

One day, dear.. one day.

With every passing weekend, it is the closing in of that one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger