Saturday, October 22, 2005

Chronicles of my Wednesday Internship day in pictures:















While I was walking to the Box Hill Centro to get my weekly after-internship-session Gloria Jeans' coffee fix, I bumped into this large ad, promoting the Malaysian Ayam Brand canned coconut milk, I thought it looked and sounded veryyy weird. Translated, it says 'I am Coconut Chicken.' Told ya it's weird! haha! Nothing like a bit of bizzare advertising to spice up your day hey? :)















While I was about to go back to the city, I went to see what vonnie was doing in the planetkids' office, when I was taking a glance at the glass cupboard full of superhero figurines (again). Decided to take a picture of it, kinda reminds me of that verse that says we're surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses... haha, yeah, I knowww... astroboy and superman (in this case, supermen) isn't exactly the real great cloud of witnesses....

4 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, Blogger raychuah said...

yupp! :D good guess... i like the superman figurines.

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cloud of witnesses they are. Because they can fly up to the clouds and got witnesses.....

(?)
~ von

 
At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

astroboy! i quite like astroboy :) his beginnings r nt very happy but it's a great piece of work. - skye

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

i like astroboy cartoons! :D hehe..

von: err, ookiee... if u say so... they ARE a great cloud of witnesses then. haha, planetkids office rocks..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger