Saturday, October 29, 2005

Lord, Your words stand forever
Your love extends to the highest mountains
Your grace brings me to higher planes
Your faithfulness greets me in the morning as I awake

When the storms of life come upon me
I shall fear no evil
Your rod and Your staff, they lead me to paths of righteousness

I will call upon the name of the Lord forever
In You I will abide and find my rest
In You I will find my being and move in it

Those who walk in the counsel of the evil will taste bitterness
They will be confused and be unsteady in their ways
But those who walk in His counsel will enjoy the fruits in abundance
They shall inherit the land the Lord gives to His own children

The Lord God, He is enthroned forever and ever
He says a word and the whole earth trembles at His feet
He calls out to the multitudes
But who among you will know His voice and respond to Him?

The ways of men only reap a harvest of grief
They toil day and night sweating from the brow
Yet, do they realise they are but chasing after the wind?

The Lord bestows favour to His children
Yet men chase after the approval and favour of everything, but God
Hear the heartbeat of the Father calling out to His sons and daughters
Who among you will know His voice and respond to Him?

Is there none?
Is there none who would stand up for the Father?
Is there none who would walk in His ways?
Is there none who would not compromise what was done on the cross?
Is there none who would be the light and the salt?
Is there none who would be strong and courageous?
Is there none who would fight for the heart of my King?
Is there none?

...

I would, my dear Father. If there is none, I will still go for You.

"
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
- John 3:16 [NIV]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger