Saturday, October 01, 2005

Tagged my midair :)

Blogged this a while ago, when it disappeared as I clicked the publish button. sigh.. however, as I got knocked down, I got up again and re-type this as accurate to the 'original' as possible. I started writing this blog 2 nights ago, but the editing schedule was so so tight! I just came back from the RMIT Comm Design computer lab not too long ago. We started editing 10am the day before, till almost 10am just now! And that's not inclusive of the one or two nights we stayed in the lab too.

But, the good news is it's done! :D phew! and it's very good effort. u the man, Jermster! :) good on ya! So, as I was saying, about this blog... the 'sevens' list for myself is definately not exaustive and certainly not in any order of importance. However, I had fun doing it. So, here you go:

Seven things that scare me


Not doing God's will and hence, thinking of what I would have become.
The thought of backsliding.
2006 - a happy-scared feeling.
Looking back at my collection of cassettes/CDs 10 years back.
Losing my loved ones.
Taking a walk down the Malaysian pasar malam hearing chinese techno music.
Realisation of how frail and fragile our life is.

Seven random facts about me

I learnt 6 musical instruments, but now I only play 1.
My right ankle looks different from my left.
My favourite cuppa is the mocha from On The Rush cafe on Centre Place, off Little Collins St. Look for the Italian guy called Ange. He's good!
I have been in an ambulance and rushed into the Emergency ward before!
I have not seen snow before in my life.
I would love to have a white bunny, a gray bunny and a dog when I have my own place.
My favourite hero when I was a kid was mcgyver.

Seven things I hope to do before I die

Pioneer and pastor a megachurch in Asia, which no one thought was possible.
Run or co-run a media company.
Have a wonderful marriage with the woman who will be passionate for God and for each other, till we're gray and serve God together.
See my children living in God's calling and achieving so much more for God.
Own a holiday house by the beach.
Have a long holiday in Europe with the love of my life.
To know the fullness of God's Plan A for my life and living in all of its glory.

Seven things I can do

Breathe, eat, drink, walk, sit, stand, run (that's seven) :P
Share and contribute to random topics.
Make a household explosive from scratch (my Chemistry teacher in Form 5 taught us) hehe..
Sleep less than 24 hours in 9 full days.
I can walk faster than an average guy in an adult swimming pool.
My Dad says that I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength! :)

Seven people who should fill this out

Jono, Sharene, TJ, Iris, Brods, Jeremy, Q.

9 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor dear. Blog got deleted n u hd to retype... *hugs* Ahem, "Looking back at my collection of cassettes/CDs 10 years back" - hehhehe ;P - skye

 
At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And dear, u got to tell me how to make a household explosive product one day. Interesting worr - skye :)

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

shhh... can't tell nobody abt the cassete/CD collection... :D hehe! yeah, we can make an experimental household explosive! :P heheh! *hugggs*

 
At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:D - skye

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

actually, after our convo... looks like we don't nd to make one nw ;D hehe!

 
At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha :P - skye ;>

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

mmm... true true! :) hahaha! :P

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger PrinZeZz said...

When I read this, I went whoa! You typed this out too? (Coz Jono was first)

I was chuckling away till I saw who should fill this out. I prolly take forever to do that. Or NOT write one? Scared to go there... *grin*

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

ohh... c'mon, go ahead n write too! :D hehe.. i already read the one u wrote abt nemo anyway.. so, u gotta finish it yeah?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger