Saturday, December 17, 2005

But when I look at the stars I see someone else
When I look at the stars I feel like myself

Stars looking at a planet watching entropy and pain

And maybe start to wonder how the chaos in our lives
could pass as sane

- Stars, Switchfoot.

Stars. That's you and me :) God has made us shine in a place where there's so much darkness. Ever wonder how black holes come about? Here's a little National Geographic for you - Black holes exist when stars stop becoming what they are and they evolve into black holes. And for those who don't know, black holes, well.. suck. That's what they do basically.

Be what God has called you to be today Choose: Star or Black Hole.

Jesus died so that you could be a star. That's who you are when you wake up and look at the mirror. Even though, it's true that for some it's harder to imagine than others. haha.. When you look up at the nightsky and finds a star. Remember, God has placed it there for a reason. And it could be there to remind you that you're one. Spotting the Orion's Belt still amazes me and puts a smile on my face. How God's beauty reminds you of other beautiful things is... awesome!

When I look at the stars, I see you and me :)

2 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) aww. *huggs!* :> - skye

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

*huggggs* :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger