Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Thank You, Jesus once again. For dying for me on the cross. You took my sin and shame and clothed me with love. There is no one, there is nothing that compares with You. Let me remember Your wondrous love, grace, and mercy everyday of my life, not just in Christmas. If it weren't for You, I would just be a thought. But with You, I can do all things because You strengthens me. You strengthens us!

Only 6 days before this year ends, but everyday is like an amazing gift from Dad, eagerly waiting for us to unwrap the gift He prepared all year. Having S k y e back in Melbourne after more than 6 months is nothing short of amazing. The time we have spent have been wonderful and it gets better. As we walk into the new year with Dad, who holds our future. I can't wait to see all that He has prepared for us.

Out of the many different gifts that my girlfriend gave me was this new Delirious album 'Mission Bell'. There's a line in the song called Miracle Maker that goes:

"I'm holding on
With Your life in mine
Living waters comes
And You've rearranged me."

That's what we've done and that's what we are gonna keep doing until the day we see You face to face. You've rearranged our lives and You've orchestrated all of these. There is so much that You have done in us but there is so much more that You wanna do. Help us to obey.

To walk towards the face of the Miracle Maker
To stand before the feet of the Miracle Maker
To walk in the faith of my Miracle Maker.
Only You, Lord. Only You.

It's been an awesome 3 days together with my dear. But I know and we know that it will just get better and better. We serve a God of 'ands'. The God of no limits. The God who surpasses all boundaries and who has given us the Promise Land. Hold us and never let us go, Dad. Walk us into 2006 and beyond. For You have prepared something that our mind could not contain.

Our Dad and our Miracle Maker, we love You!

3 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) amen! - skye

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger raychuah said...

amen! and praise JESUS you're finally here & tt we're sharing lives together in the same place. God rocks! :)

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He does! :> - skye.
And u do too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger