Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I’m a father and a son; I’ve been a lover with just one
But this world can get me all undone
And I’m frightened I’m the only one
I wrestle with the thoughts I keep
If I sow the seed of arrogance then it’s loneliness I’ll reap
It’s loneliness I’ll reap.

Please don’t leave me stranded here
With a head of lies and a heart of fear
My life’s a show on God's TV
The world an audience, watching me.

So wake me, shake me, keep me sharp
As I touch the power of God's great harp
And this world can fill your head with praise
That steals me from eternal grace
So how can I serve God and wealth?
I can captivate an army, but I can’t control myself
I can’t control myself.

Ghostly figure out at sea, I hear a voice that’s calling me
To walk upon the waves of faith
For in the arms of God, I am safe.

All this time, since the day that I was born
I’ve never known a time like this
I don’t wanna let you down.

I will sing, sing for your light has come.

- All This Time, Delirious?

Would you live your life differently if you know your life is shown on God's TV. Would He tune in and beam with pride or would He switch the channel? Would you make your decisions differently if you're aware that God is watching your life on His TV?

God, all this time since the day that I was born, I've never known a time like this. I don't wanna let you down. No, I don't wanna let you down. Though the cross may feel heavy at times, I choose to pick it up. Though I can't see the whole picture of what I'm picking up, I choose to pick it up.

You've taken me out of the miry clay and put me on solid ground.

You died for me, so I'll live for You. I choose to live for...

You.

7 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tt's right :) We hv made a choice to follow, and we are keeping to it. i'm proud of u, dear - skye

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

:) just knw tt for all the choices u've made, God's proud of u. and we're walk on together, love.

 
At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love, God's proud of U and so am I - skye :)

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

thank u, love. n i'm always proud of u too.. its true, all this time, i nvr known tt a time as awesome as this wld come for me. love God n u heaps!

 
At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww. love God and u heaps too, baby - skye

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

:) LL LL!

 
At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh. LL LL! - skye :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger