Friday, March 24, 2006

It's 9:13am in my office currently. The outside weather is still very cloudy with a slight drizzle. However, it's already feeling like it's gonna (and will) be an awesome day. You just somehow have that gut-wrenching feeling in your spirit if there's something wonderful brewing and you're filled with great anticipation. Having said that, one doesn't need something awesome to happen to him/herself only then he/she will feel good. Most of the times, when something really good is gonna happen to someone you love, you can't help but rejoice too!

...

My dearest girlfriend arrived yesterday evening at 7.40pm and there's always the 'some-kind-of-wonderful' feeling happening, whenever she's around anyway! hehe. I love you, S k y e T a n and you'll rock out this very day, 'cause today Friday the 24th is the day that the Lord has made and we will be glad and rejoice in it. I'll be praying and I know that God will exceed every imaginable expectation that we already have and multiply it by ten and a hundred times!

Amen!

*rejoice* :)

2 Comments:

At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My some-kind-of-wonderful boyfriend makes me very happy :) and God is Awesome and I'm still looking forward to Him blowing my - and your - minds with what more He can do :) - Skye

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger raychuah said...

amen! i believe it will only get better and better as we walk in His will :) LL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger