Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Reapfield.

Here I am, thinking about how God absolutely blew my mind. Almost exactly 1 month and 3 weeks after coming back from Melbourne, God has landed me on this job. Absolutely a miracle. Why? Because I didn't even apply for this job! Was meeting the president of the group, had a few chats, and now, I'm working in an absolutely perfect position whereby, I could not only do what I had always loved, but I could also use the gifts He's given me in the first place, to serve in a Christian ministry!

There's so much to give God the glory: right from the bosses, who are passionate Christians, to the colleagues who create such an amazing atmosphere to work in. The location of the office, just 15 minutes drive from my house (even at peak hour). The opportunity God gave in serving in a Christian ministry. To even the littlest things! I wake up every morning feeling so overwhelmed by thankfulness that He has blessed me with this job. And that's something new, simply because the first 2 jobs that I had wasn't really the best of experiences. But now, as I'm in this job full-time, I couldn't thank God enough!

Today, the Properties Department rang us asking us to join them for lunch. According to one of my colleagues, they always do that. A group of them take turns to cook and will even bring them to the office. So, there we were eating together like a family! :) I love that! There were at least 25 people there, and everyone was just mingling around. So, nobody would ever need to go out for lunch, unless there's a function. The atmosphere was like a very down-to-earth office party, food was great, conversations wasn't just limited to work and it was like a big family dinner! :) Very cool.

Thank You, Lord!

But I know this is not the end. This is just the start of greater and bigger things to come. You're paving the way and prepare us, Lord. There's still so much more! I and we wouldn't wanna be found anywhere else but here, right in where You've called us. We will follow You, Dad.

And I will continue to declare that this is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. Even when times and tough, I wanna declare this over us for You've given us the power and authority. We will therefore be dangerous Christians. God, You're our Banner forever and ever!

4 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"We will be dangerous Christians" indeed and know the power of Him who indwells us. There's heaps more to come! :) - skye

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger raychuah said...

definitely! i believe tt 'cause we're walking in Him and His power :) there IS more!

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger PrinZeZz said...

Congratulations to you again!

I haven't stopped talking about your miracle job that God's given you. Well, not really a miracle, it has always been there waiting for you, I believe.

Prov 16:9
In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.

You've planned it, God fulfils and makes us able to live it. Well done!

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

wow, haven't stop talking about it? haha.. cool. yeah, it's been a great awesome miracle frm God. I won't dismiss it as a miracle 'cause the timing and everything wouldn't hv been more perfect! thanks yet again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger