Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The story is told of a rich young man who asked Jesus what must he do to get eternal life. Jesus answered in 2 parts. One, "Obey the commandments" and two, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give them to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me." (Matthew 19:21)

That was the last thing the young man expected to hear. And so, crestfallen, he walked away. He was holding on tight to a lot of things, and he couldn't bear to let go. (Matthew 19:22, The Message).

God is looking for people who are willing to pay the price. Jesus, the Lamb of God, was the ultimate price that our Father paid. He paid it in advance for the Destiny of you and I. Would you pay the price?

So no matter what the cost
I'll go for You
No matter what it takes
I'm Yours.
Because You paid the price at Calvary
I give You my whole life
I'm Yours
- I'm Yours, Planetshakers.

2 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh.. u still got my decade dvd r?!?!
=P
*lol
~von

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

ooh.. decade?? hmm.. it cld be either in the box i packed for my bro, or cld be with me! :P lemme check yeah? i'll mail it to u if its here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger