Monday, April 24, 2006

The Five Love Languages

Your primary love language is probably

Quality Time
with a secondary love language being
Physical Touch.

Complete set of results

Quality Time: 9
Physical Touch: 7
Acts of Service: 6
Words of Affirmation: 6
Receiving Gifts: 2

Link from Jono's blog, found this quiz for the five love languages inspired by Dr. Gary Chapman.
Click through the quiz over here. Pretty interesting and very near the bull's eye too, I say. haha. It's the 6th week at work today, and I'm certainly looking forward to the long weekend already. Praise God! Although, yeah, it IS gonna be a busy week with my dear moving to DP! :) All's good here in PJ, Malaysia. God's good.

Was watching the new United album's DVD with S k y e on a lazy afternoon yesterday and it was... wow! I mean, yes, of course the art direction and all that was great, but it's amazing how something like that could speak to you so personally. I love it and I know I don't ever wanna lose that intimacy with God. Its everything, you know.. like out of that, your can derive so many things you wanna do and give to Him. He deserves everything.

It's Monday and I SHALL rejoice in Him because it's a day that You've made! Thank You once again, Lord. I shall be productive and get back to work now. God bless, have an awesome week!

3 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearie! :)

Mine's

Your primary love language is probably
Quality Time
with a secondary love language being
Acts of Service.

Complete set of results
Quality Time: 10
Acts of Service: 6
Physical Touch: 6
Words of Affirmation: 6
Receiving Gifts: 2

heh. i love u! - skye

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

heheh :) tts great, Quality Time is at the top of our list and Receiving Gifts is at the bottom. hmm... :) I love u too, Skye. u rock! *huggs*

 
At 5:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger