Friday, April 14, 2006

I smile when I think about all the things God has done in my life and the lives of my loved ones. I'm quietly but deeply convicted of His goodness that resonates everytime I think about Him. No matter where I am, He's there to lift me up and to remind me that there's more. I was driving to work, and just like every morning, I'll pop in a worship CD and begin to soak in His presence - It helps me start the day right, and at the end of the day, it never fails to recharge, refill and to direct my whole being onto Him. So, as track 11 (For All You've Done) of 'Arise' played, I was filled with an overwhelming sense of gratitude of what God has done in my life and our lives. There's so much to thank Him for, even David reminded us to forget not His benefits.

For all You've done, I will lift my voice and shout out Your praise. For all You've done, my heart and life will never be the same! I love You, Lord and I wanna give You thanks for:

- Jesus, without You I wouldn't even be here.
- The church, both in Melbourne (Planetshakers) and Malaysia (DUMC).
- My family.
- My dearest S k y e, who has always been there for me (it's our 10th mth together tmrw) :)
- For S k y e's loving family and relatives.
- My friends in Melbourne and Malaysia, even a few in Singapore too.
- My colleagues.
- My boss, David, who has shown me God in the workplace.
- My job in Reapfield, which can only happen because of You.
- Little green Getz that takes us everywhere! :)
- Providing S k y e with an awesome job and a good place to stay.
- Ps Matt who believed in me and always assured that.
- The pastors in DUMC, esp Ps Daniel who visioned Dream Centre.
- The awesome land that God has put me in, Malaysia and Singapore.
- The awesome and glorious plans that God has for me and us.
- All of my past, both the good memories and the not so good.
- The wonderful Future and Destiny You have for me and us.
- Changing me and making me a better man than yesterday.
- Taking us to greater heights.
- Blowing our minds and exceeding our expectations every time.
- Loving me.
- All You've done and for all You're going to do.

I love You, Lord and I always will. Amen :)

8 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

amen! much to give thanks for to our Awesome God! - skye :D

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

yeahh! :D He's awesome and so r u *huggs*

 
At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*huggs* U r awesome, baby :) - skye

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

*huggss& u're an awesome woman of God, and u'll be awesome today :)

 
At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bro! how have you been?! the other day scott was trying to pull off this horrible cina accent and i instantly thought of you! haha! good times! also, your bro rocked up to church yesterday for our easter service. think he's coming next week as well cos john bevere's speaking!

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

hey iris, good to hear frm u! :) oh mann.. the cina accent hey? i've been well, work has been great. good to hear all the gd things happening back there in melb, keep running after Him, 3rd yr wk load can be quite a bit huh. hahah.. n yeah, take care of des ok? God bless u.. and brodie! ;)

 
At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah.. the green getz with a cd player =]

~von

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

haha! Bless God for the CD player... man! i hope i'm not sounding dinoauric :P but yeahh, ray (& skye) heard the cd player play n it was good :) amen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger