Tuesday, April 04, 2006

We're living in history-making times.

This weekend, in fact will be another milestone. I can't find enough words to thank God for all that He has done in me and is us. I believe that all these have already taken place the moment we pray weeks and months ago, yet sometimes there where moments when it was hard. Hard to believe, but He was there, He has always been there.

Come Saturday morning I'll be taking the first bus to Singapore. It's been almost 2 months since I was there. But I could still remember it like it was yesterday. I love being in Woodlands! I do. haha, and I remember saying that too in one of the earlier posts. Yet I know, it's not only the physical address of the place (although I really do like being there, there's a sense of being home and at peace there), but it's the fact that S k y e and her family is there. Yes, it's been a while hasn't it? But I praise God that it's all going to happen in just four days! I can't forget the times when I walk down the streets of Singapore with S k y e. It was sweet in all its simplicity. And yes, how could we forget the time when we went to Suntec to stuff ourselves full of Jap cuisine. man! that was goooood. And the simple but beautiful moment of just being able to sit on the couch, whether it's in my dear's home in Woodlands or the chalet at Changi, I marvel at the way God set everything up in all its wonder, and yet I could still talk to S k y e's family in an awesome way. I kinda miss laughing my guts out talking to S k y e and her mom that night too :D

Saturday, I'll be in Singapore again (insert many smileys) :D And it will be nothing less than awesome. And on Sunday, we'll be going to PJ together. I'm really quietly happy that my parents are beginning to treat S k y e like a part of the family! She was loved the moment she stepped into our house the first time. But the things that they do for her now, whoa.. haha, what can I say, but I can only be ever so thankful to our Father in heaven.

I've only one prayer: Let our lives be a sweet fragance unto You. Don't let us ever be complacent but help us to expect more, to have the faith that want more of You in our lives and relationship. We love You, Dad. You rock big time! Amen.


:D :D :D

11 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we are going to be a history making, future shaping force for our B-I-G G-O-D. I love u, dear :) and we are very much welcoming you to get here soon! heh. =) - skye

 
At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this time rd bro... we're gonna meet up k???>. u r onli coming for one day??.. shessh... we have to meet up lah... cant wait!!!.. 91784251.. changed my number... see u sooonnn!...

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger raychuah said...

Skye - amen, amen and AMEN! We serve a BIG GOD! and there's no turning back, 'cause there's too much ahead for us. I can't wait to be in sg and meeting your folks again will be great! I love you heaps, dear. We're gonna make history together!

Jono Ong! - my brother, where have you been? haha! :) I'll give u a buzz when i'm in sg okie? yeah, only coming down for one day 'cause there's work on mon (& public holiday on tues) :D coolness! think i got my number right? see ya soon! take care n go rock out work n church! :D bless ya!

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger raychuah said...

... think YOU got my number right? :) hehe..

 
At 1:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah.. think i got my number??. yea i think soo.. hahah... erm.. i dont have it.. cuz my previous number kinda got cancelled.. n i changed my fone too.. so call me k??/.. hehe..

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger raychuah said...

yeah, i'll give u a call when i'm in sg :) take care bro

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger yvonne said...

laymond chuah,
u lock. =)

*bwahaha.

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

hahahah! :D what was THATT?! :P

u locks too, vonster! :D hah!

 
At 3:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

me me??? do i lock???... i lockkk soo hard i cant unlooock myself... hmm.. this was so random... its getting late... cant wait to see u bro!!'

 
At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jono, you are as random as it gets =]
hope u feel better!
~von

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger raychuah said...

err... jono u alright? haha :P hey bro, looks like the meeeting up was hard esp with all ur busy programs lined up? hah! we shall try another one this month end ok? will b glad to catch up. its been a while! take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger