Tuesday, May 02, 2006

It's back-to-work May 2nd.

But before that, a recap of the long weekend :) It was a 28th April on a Friday when I ended work at about 6.25pm because we (Reapfield Technology) had a meeting with some Swedish folks from an IT company. No, they're not really in the furniture business, neither are they very interested in it, I suppose. I drove home with my dearie, and dropped a mail at BU before we made our way home for dinner. As I was almost reaching home, I a n Chong, my long-time buddy from DUMC called me and asked me if I wanted to visit the cell group he's attending at Pantai Hillpark that night. I hesitated for a bit, before saying "OK.. I'll try to make my way there.." hahah :P Well, right after dinner, we got prepared and we shot straight to the Andalusia Condo (which I didn't know where is it) Thankfully, we did find our way there a little after 8.30pm. Cell group was greattt! We talked, laughed, shared, played some ice-breakers, and chatted even more after that. The people was great, the atmosphere was really good. It made me think about the time when I gad urbanlife back in Melbourne, but more than that, it made me really glad that we're there together. It meant a lot to us that S k ye and I are there to attend a cell group and to worship God together. It was awesome.

Saturday was nice. Both of us went for a haircut at Uptown. I reckon we were really glad that we had that much-needed haircut, I know I did. My dearie looked gorgeous without a doubt. We went to a furniture shop at SS2 and not before long, S k y e bought a bed at a very good value! 1-Utama was next on the list as we had to buy some other things for the apartment. So, we headed there just to find the whole of PJ's population there! We parked so at the open-space parking right in between 1-Utama and The Curve! Yes, it was really far. We had a good shopping time there and we lugged back loads of stuff from Jusco and another smaller furniture from Giant. By then, the car was full of stuff! We drove home, rested, then we went to church at night. DUMC had a missions weekend and it was great just seeing real people give their lives to the cause of the lost in rural parts of the world like Cambodia, Myanmar, Nepal, China, Thailand and even the Orang Asli in Malaysia. After church, we had dinner at a nearby Chinese restaurant and we went home.

Come Sunday, we initially planned to have dim sum in the morning, but we later decided not too. We drove to the Carrefour in Subang Jaya instead and it was a really fruitful trip as we got a lot of stuff done and my baby settled much of her household things too. Later, we went for a nice lunch at Jack's Place :) The food was good, but it looked like a lot of people had the same idea too. So, we waited for about 20 minutes before we got a seat. My darling shopped for a few things at her usual spots in 1U, and she was a happy shopper by the end of it. haha. We walked around for a bit after that, and proceeded to head home after. Before evening came, my folks suggested that we go Midvalley for a while, so we did! Mom did some shopping and my baby and I sure did a lot of window shopping, at the same time, nursing our aching feet :P We went to Carrefour after that, and before we know it, it was another trolley-full of stuff. By then, we were properly working up an appetite to eat and so we went to the Selera Makan in SS2, where we had a good and simple dinner.

On Monday, which was also the last day of the long weekend, we had to clean the apartment up. It was awesome because I reckon, we really had a good time sprucing the place up. We talked, laughed and we really enjoyed ourselves, well.. cleaning up the apartment! :) We finished in about 3 hours, properly tired. We went home, cleaned up, and drove out again to have something light to eat. We went to Chow Yang for ho fun, and thought that the electrical shop was open, but nope.. everything's closed. We went to Cash Converters instead, to check if there's a good deal on certain furniture, there was nothing much, but we found RM19 on the street though.. haha! Ikea was next, so we drove there. S k y e bought some stuff for her apartment and we went home for dinner. On the way back, we dropped by at Centrepoint to see if there's a keymaker, but nope.. nothing! Instead, we took a part of the RM19 and bought a slice of the yummylicious Chocolate Banana cake from Secret Recipe home. We went home, had dinner, rested, dismantled the study table, ate the durians that my folks bought, then we ate the cake! mmm... We ate lots! :P

It's back to work today, and I'm still blogging at 10.04am. In a few hours, I'll be meeting my darling downstairs for lunch. Nice ain't it? :) It's all good. God's amazing! And I speak in faith that this will be an awesome week of work and before long, it'll be the glorious weekend! haha :)

Thank You, Dad for everything!

Love Ya! :)

9 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has been a goooood weekend :D We did so much and it was really nice to do every thing together. Love ya, baby :) Can't wait to see what God has in store for us *HUGS* :D - skye

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger raychuah said...

God sure has great things for us in store! It'll get better n better *HUGGS* love ya!

 
At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*bops ard* =) - skye

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger raychuah said...

hehe! *bop bop* :P

 
At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe :D - skye

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger raychuah said...

:) :)

 
At 5:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 
At 5:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

 
At 5:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger