Friday, May 05, 2006

Spotted on the way to work:



















hahah! Not really actually. Click here and you'll know what I mean :)


I'll be going to my second cell group meeting with my one and only tonight :) Am looking forward to it, it's nice having a fellowship like this together, esp with this one being a young working adults cell. It'll be a great night. For now, thank God for lovely Fridays like this. Next Friday, holiday! Long weekend beckons again. Don't you just love multi-culturalism? hehe! :D

6 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger Jeremy said...

Shucks man.. I was like... Is that in Malaysia. hahaha... Almost jump out of my seat there... But I reckon one day we will be seeing such things. :)

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger raychuah said...

hahah! you're a funny man, bro.. yeahh, why not hey? tt cld happen in msia one day :) or, ya knw.. tt cld be part of wht they call, guerilla graffiti? hehe! anyways, u take care.. n hope to see u soon :D

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Jeremy said...

yeah man... guerilla graffiti. I like the sound of that... hahahaha... hope to see you soon too. :) U better not be too busy for me.. hahahaha....

 
At 5:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

 
At 5:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 
At 5:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger