Monday, June 19, 2006

17th of June 2006, Saturday was really interesting as it was The Day where we properly celebrated our 1st year anniversary. It started with me meeting S k y e at about 1230pm, we set off from her place to the city where I have already had in mind what we'll be doing for the day and everything was meant to be as a surprise to my dear. We reached Starhill Gallery at about 1.30pm. I walked her to the Pamper Floor, where Spa Indrani (Indrani is Sanskrit for Queen) is. I made a reservation for a Javanese Massage for my love and as she walked in to be properly pampered. I was walking around the mall as I waited for my darling to come out of the spa. An hour and a half later, she came out looking happy and to my delight she did enjoy the whole process as she described to me how she was pampered by the Javanese masseurs. After that, we went to a really nicely designed cafe called Tiffin Bay, where we had a light snack. We ordered the Smoked Salmon with cream cheese sandwich and salad, as well as Apple Crumble with ice cream :) It wasn't bad at all as we just sat down and took the day leisurely. After that, I was looking at my time and thought we need to kill some time before dinner, so we walked around the mall and a music shop opposite the road. At about 6.30pm we left Starhill as we drove around the city for a while, it was about sunset so the weather and atmosphere was really nice, I thought. After that, we drove to Tamarind Hill at Ampang, where we had a nice dinner. The place was awesome, as it was surrounded by nature, the architecture was formerly a foreigner's bungalow in the collonial times. We had a nice Thai dinner, as we finished off the meal on a sweet note, when we ordered Rum and Raisin as well as Cointreau Orange gelati. Thus endeth the night where I wanted to take my dear of a year on a proper date and to pamper her nicely. I'm really glad it all went well and thank God for being with us and giving me good directions to the place even I have never been before. Thank you, Lord! :)

In about 11 hours are 45 minutes I'll be on the way to Singapore with my 2 other colleagues for CommunicAsia 2006. If any of you bothered calculating, yes we ARE really leaving for Singapore at 2.45am.

We hope to reach Singapore at about 8am, where we can have a true blue Singaporean brekkie maybe? Wait, what constitutes a real Singaporean brekkie? Maybe kaya toast and kopi O? haha, good ol Yakun. I still remembered the one S k y e brought me to the first time at Causeway Point. To be totally honest, it wasn't bad. So, we'll be in the city where the Singtel HQ is. We'll be meeting various businessmen till about the afternoon then we'll go to CommunicAsia 2006 at the Singapore Expo. At 6pm, we'll go to the TM's Cocktail Party at the Swissotel, where we can expect picture-perfect views and nice food :) That will go on till 8pm, and after that, we'll probably hang around for a bit, then drive all the way back to PJ, Malaysia. If all goes well, we're expected to reach at 2am.

So, please God bestow me with supernatural strength right now because I really need it.

4 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the best boyfriend in the world! =D *HUGGGGYS* And u r gg to do awesome in Sg! :) Enjoy the gorgeous Sg food :P and the view from the Equinox ;) and then come back soon, please :) hehe - skye

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

:) hehe, i will dear. u hv a gd one here in PJ too. n you're the best honey. u rockk! *HUGGGS* LL! will be missing ya...

 
At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will miss youu too... LL! - skye

 
At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude. SMS me when you're in town? Would be nice to catch you for coffee if time permits :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger