Thursday, June 08, 2006

Time for a recap of what's been happening:

Today is a day of meetings. Had a good long (almost 3 hrs) meeting with Atos Origin. And gonna have a weekly company meeting in probably 1.5 hrs. Yesterday was an interesting day! Personally, I'm pretty quietly overwhelmed by how awesome the meet up between my folks and S k y e's went. They (meaning the folks-es.. haha) were really nice and it's amazing seeing them interacting with each other, exchanging opinions, views on countryship, as well as more personal things like families and such. Yesterday, we also had The Glorious Durian Cheesecake, complimentary from my dear who bought a whole cake! Can you tell how much we loved the cake. No matter how much I talk about it or post pictures on it, they still wouldn't do enough ju
stice to the cake. So, yeah.. you just got to try it yourself!

I'm glad to be sitting here typing away while getting my mind to rest from all that talk from the previous meeting, as well as the tropical heat outside. So, while I sit here and rest for a bit, before going back to work, let me ramble a little. Me reckon Cyberjaya is an interesting place. First, the government (under Mahathir) spent something like RM30 billion on it, if not more. There was a bridge that took about a few million to build. If you see it, you'll know why. The roads is another thing that really make me go "umm.. ookiee" The road names were like Jalan Silikon, Jalan Multimedia, Jalan Usahawan so on and so forth. Of course, in keeping with the status of the "next-generation-high-tech-wired-global city" poor old creativity was kinda left neglected. Kind of. All in all, it's a nice 'getaway' if you need one, 'cause it's pretty far away the city and all its noise.

Right now, it's about 20 degrees here in the office, and I'm probably trying to fight away all sense of the body pleading me to go Sleepville. While my dear, she shopping in 1U with her fo
lks, how nice. Anyway, I'll be meeting them after work, then more programs lined up ahead of us. So, take care now folks. While I leave you with this random comic (courtesy of S k y e)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger