Friday, June 30, 2006

Tonight we’ll be having cg with a difference! You see, the leader have all went up to Genting for a Leader’s Summit. Hence, as the proverbial saying goes, when the cat is away, the mouse comes out to play.

haha, okok it’s not like that, instead we’re having a sort of food and movie night in cg! Man, it’s been a while since I went to something like that. So, I’m pretty much looking forward to it. The cg has been awesome, the people the fellowship, the ‘connectivity’ from Mondays and Fridays through the emails. It’s a cg we’ve been searching for.

So, yeah something really random happened yesterday over the Internet when Michelle, one of the cg members were asking people to email everyone what they’re gonna bring. And so we did. I shoot of an email saying S k y e will be bringing Smoked Salmon with Cream Cheese Sandwich and I’ll be bringing Pineapple with Minted Sugar. And thus began the emails that went around which amounts to 16 emails all together 90% was within an hour. I thought it was absolutely amusing. One cg member said that we should have just said that S k y e bringing Fish Sandwich, while I’ll be bringing Pineapple. I say we should have just pushed it and say “Dear cg, for tomorrow S k y e and I will be bringing Fish, Bread and Pineapple…” haha, can anyone say yum please?

Oh... and Germany's playing Argentina tonight! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger