Thursday, July 20, 2006

I just came back from the patent agent in Plaza Sentral.

It’s been my second time there, and this time we went there with the purpose of moving ahead with the patent application for one of our current projects. Sure enough a familiar sign greeted me as I entered their large boardroom with views of the KL cityscape, except today it made me feel like I was in Genting, ‘cause the haze was kinda bad, so it made it look like there’s fog in the city.

So, yeah back to the sign. You see, this patent agency has a very interesting sign that stood on a low cabinet together with a few of the awards they won in the previous years. I would have surely taken a picture of it if it had been convenient. But this is what is said:

“Beware of the lawyer (don’t worry the dog’s safe)”

Now, one should feel more careful if a lawyer’s agency had that in the boardroom, displayed to the world. But somehow, I felt pretty amused and just brushed the anxiety off by saying “It’s ok, the people here have a good sense of humour”. I do like it when people can take the mickey out of themselves and their job.

So, remember folks: Beware of the lawyer, me thinks even the dog’s not safe… Poor doggies, who knows if the lawyers would wanna sue them one day for Disruption of the Public Space causing physical and emotional Damages based on the licentious dissipation of its feces. Poor doggies, I say.


7 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"licentious dissipation of its feces" WOR! hahha - skye

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

WORR! hahaha :P poor doggies, i say... hoepfully waffles will not be sued *prays* :)

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Jeremy said...

I'm looking for a mr Raymond Chuah... I really need to speak to him but he no answer me calls.. how?? I think I'll call him again soon... very soon!!

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger raychuah said...

haha! hey bro, glad to know that man.. i'm looking forward for ur calls. tell me before hand if u're gonna call k? i think i have my mobile number right? i'll be waiting mr jeremy teo! haha :P bless ya man... tell me when u coming back for some msian food's goodness!

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger raychuah said...

correction: i meant, I think U have MY number right? :P

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Jeremy said...

hey bro... ur no is 012 right?? just double checking...I call u saturday night?? Coz tonight and all day sat got men's conference. :P

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger raychuah said...

alright bro, was it u just nw, i picked up and it got kinda cut off. anyway, sat night is good. probably after 1030pm my time ok? :) hehe. hv a good one at the men's conf! yes, u got the number right i guess.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger