Tuesday, August 08, 2006

First, he directed "Titanic", now he's making predictions on how Moses parted the Red Sea scientifically. Could it get any worse (or hilarous) for Mr. J a m e s "I jump, you jump" Cameron? Read his absurd explanation here.

What are they gonna predict and "uncover" next? Get ready for this (haha). Apparently, a few scientists in Florida State University researched and found that Jesus actually walked on ice (insert lots of... ) Read the other absurd "findings" here.

So true isn't it? The wisdom of man, is as folly to God. Anyhow, I would like to thank these people for telling me these 2 good jokes in the morning. If there's any consolaton, I know God still loves these people. Although in my humble opinion, anyone who direct a movie like "Titanic" is seriously committing sin. I don't know what they're gonna predict and reveal next, but whatever it is, it's seriously funny. But remember, the Word says in the last days people will sway you with their so called knowledge and wisdom and philosophies, but those whose roots are in the Lord, will not be shaken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger