Thursday, August 03, 2006


















Source: The Star

My good brother, Mr. Lim Ming Joe appeared in The Star today! It was featuring his awesome romantic proposal on a skating rink in Sunway Pyramid Ice on Monday midnight. It was just awesome and sweet to see him proposing to Cheryl, not just because he has been with her for more than 7 years, but it just seemed like I know him for a long time. The Ming Joe or ITM in OCF, the Ming Joe that I used to jam Planetshakers songs with, the same guy that lent his car when I picked my girlfriend from the airport on a cold and wintry day in the June of 2005, the same guy who stood next to me in the moshpit of City Church and the same guy that was proposing to his love on that fateful night. It was simply beautiful, and I'm majorly proud of you, bro!

"Dr Lim Ming Joe, 27, from Southern Park, Klang, popped the question to his girlfriend, Cheryl Tan, also 27, in a scene that looked like it came straight out of a movie."
- The Star

Click here to read the full story.


=)

4 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww! =) - skye!

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger raychuah said...

its all nice n shweeet!
:D

 
At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shweeeet! :D - skye

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger raychuah said...

haha :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger