Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Tomorrow will mark my 6th month in this company. It has been nothing less than awesome. Thinking back on how God orchestrated everything, it still doesn’t fail to blow my mind. As I was driving to work one day, I thanked God for the beautiful morning and how He has led me to this job as well as making me integrated with my work responsibilities and colleagues.

Just yesterday, Mr. David Ong, my director of this company, who is also a member of DUMC decided to start a prayer meeting every Monday at 8.30am. It was awesome to be able to gather together every week and to pray for our unsaved colleagues and other things that God has put in our hearts.

We’re nearing the end of 2006 soon. Yet I believe God has something bigger and better up His sleeve. And I’m not content till I see His glory manifested in my life and the life of His church. Having said that, I’m not ungrateful for all that He has done in this year. You showed me that it could be better than what I thought it would be. There is nothing that cannot be overcome when God is on your side. And for that, I thank You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger