Friday, October 27, 2006

How fast a week just breezed by eh? It's another Friday. Good to know. Got the pay cheque today and I'm a happy man. Tonight, it'll be a tag team at cg. haha. S k y e's sharing the Word while I'm doing the worship. It's all good. All's good I tell ya.

Meanwhile, food in Singapore has blastorama-ed me to the seven seas. Man, the chilli crab, drunken prawns, scallops, yu tiao stuffed with cuttlefish meat! Mann.. East Coast rocks my socks all the way to the weat coast I tell ya (cornball, I know). And the spicy wonton noodles was as lovely as ever. The Kuishin-Bo served the best salmon and tuna sashimi as well as the butter dory teppanyaki. Oooh. Kuishin Bo is 'jin jia Ho' lahh (hokkien for very good) haha. And the lunch meeting at Bugis Junction, we had the pasta from Sketches (recommended by Skye). I had the Feeling Prawny pasta, which had these tiger prawns sauteed in the most amazing combination of fresh herbs, garlic and olive oil sauce. It made the tummy feel very happy indeed. A late night supper at Project Shop Cafe in a renovated old bungalow was a very good experience, the decor, the ambience, the music was great! And for the first time, I had the best pecan pie in the world. For those who don't know what is it, please do yourself a favour and try one, one day. The mix of fresh roasted pecans with the soft, chocolatey brownie-llike pie, with the tastiest crust made it a good experience.

Oh man...

Just imagine...

I feel blissful. And utterly satisfied. Thanks S k y e dear for an awesome trip, and her friend Joyce for cruising us around in her zippity car. It was all in all a good experience. It was nice of Skye's folks to house me for 2.5 days too. Terima kasih banyak-banyak.

2 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very very glad u enjoyed Sg trip :D *hugggys* Tag team action coming up! Whew, thank God He's part of the team. I'm rusty at this, golly. All's good, all's good :) - skye

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger raychuah said...

hehe, u did well on fri :) all was very good! yeah, sg trip was a blast. looking forward to the next one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger