Monday, October 09, 2006

It's hazy hazy days here in Malaysia. As one radio DJ puts it, haze is actually very romantic, 'cause it doesn't show you everything, it's hazyyy. Another random blogger puts it haze is good, 'cause you can tell your boss you came late for work 'cause you woke up and you thought it was still 7am. And another said London's got their fog, Kuala Lumpur's got our haze. For some weird reason, I can imagine Michael Buble writing "A Hazy Day in KL Town". Here it goes:

"A hazy day in KL Town

Had me low and had me down
I (barely) viewed the morning with alarm
The Muzium Negara had lost its charm
How long, I wondered, could this haze last?
But the age of miracles hadn't passed,
For, suddenly, I (barely) saw you there
And through hazy KL Town
The sun couldn't shine anywhere."
- inspired from Michael Buble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger