Sunday, December 31, 2006

It's exactly 3.31pm now in Singapore and I'm blogging from Skye's house. It's been a good trip overall and I really enjoyed the food, the weather, the people, the sights and the company of course.

It's the end of the year litrally today and I thought it'll be good to put some thoughts down before the year 2007 comes by. Yesterday, I went to City Harvest with Skye. Ps Kong Hee was preaching from Mark 4, which talks about Jesus asking his disciples to cross over. I couldn't have agreed more to the fact that 2007 will be a year of crossing over, of getting up and move to a newer level in my life and my walk with Him. As Ps Kong was talking about the numbers of people in church and in the affiliate churches around the region, I was once again encouraged by the bigness of vision and dreams that can exist in real life. Ps Kong announced that a total of around 45,000 people were in church last week in a single weekend like that. That's not even in a crusade, or conference or anything like that, it was a church weekend.

So, here we are: 31 December 2006. I couldn't wait to see what's in store in 2007. I know that I want to know Him more, to love Him more to walk with Him even more closely. I want to see me stepping closer to the Destiny that He has for me. I want to see the bigness of visions coming to life. I want to be a part of that vision. God help me learn the things You want me to learn fast that I may step into Your perfect plan, Your will for my life.

In awhile, I'll be having dinner with Skye's folks at a Thai/Chinese restaurant in Sembawang, then Skye and I, we'll be heading to Marina Square to celebrate the new year. Usually I would have preferred watching it on tele or something quiet, but this year I decided to celebrate the new year in a festive mood, with the fireworks and stuff, 'cause I know that I know 2007 will not be just another year, it'll be awesome, it'll be a year of stepping up, of crossing over of soaring to greater heights than I've never done before. Thank You, Lord.

I can't wait.

3 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger sg girl said...

hey :) i didn't knw u blogged. any way, u r on the coach nw and here i am. loved the trip and love it tt 2007 will be biggg. God rocks. see u tomw :)

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger raychuah said...

that's right, 2007 will be HUGE! praise God for the trip, i loved the trip too. found myself missing sg when i came back.. haha! anyways, see ya tonight ;)

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger sg girl said...

u missed sg? :D teehee. *HUGGGS* I'm coming back tonight!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger