Monday, May 14, 2007

Let me tell you way beforehand that 2008 will be a good year. There are 2 personal reasons for it. I'm pretty sure they will be a lot more than 2, but at this point let me tell you why.

Number one: Apple announced that they will be releasing the Holy Grail of all phones, called the iPhone to Asia-Pac in early 2008. So, that effectively leaves me with 7.5 months to save up for the very pricey phone.


Number two: Now that Singapore has join the Extraordinary League of F1 Hosts all round the world, I will be very much interested to watch a street race which will probably be held at night! (Can I hear 3 cheers for that?) From the map of the proposed street circuit, it's looks every single bit a winner already. Now, of course I know there's also the Sepang F1 race tracks, but you know... I'm not particularly keen on getting barbequed while watching the F1 cars zip by on the large projected screen with most probably the sun glaring into the screen. While, a night race on the street circuit? Woohoo! Bring it on!

3 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tt's where we spent those long hours waiting during NY, baby. heh. - skye

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

haha, yeahh.. totally! i'll never forget that place! n about 1hr from there to somewhere in orchard... mann, i love marina square! :P

 
At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehhe :P - skye

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger