Tuesday, May 22, 2007

OK, at this point I'll gladly consider myself a Threadless fan. Sometime ago, I ordered 3 shirts from them, which I gladly wear them around now. Today I read a post via BoingBoing that they released this "Spoilt" teeshirt, which absolutely tickled my fancy (graphics above).

Without too much of a delay, I ordered the tee! Oops! haha, it costs me USD $15 excluding shipping, but I thought hey, it's a pretty cool and witty shirt. Doesn't hurt adding it to my teeshirt collection. Whee! It'll be here in about 1-3 weeks.

Another joy of being a working adult - impulsive buying.

2 Comments:

At 1:14 AM, Blogger Sarah Joy said...

oh craziness...
when i saw this tshirt i fell in love with it too!!!
but so expensive la..
but its ok. i get to see you wear it.. thats good enough for me.
coolcoolcool tshirt!!!
:)

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger raychuah said...

hahaha! u're funny! well, it is a really cool shirt! i was like, i must get this shirt the moment i saw it!

they were all sold out unfortunately within 2 days it was open.. unbelieveable.. anyways, i cant wait to wear it! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger